Quality Clause – Terms and Conditions
All suppliers, vendors, and sub-tier suppliers of Specialty Machine shall comply with the following:
1. Notify Specialty Machine of nonconforming product.
2. Obtain Specialty Machine approval for nonconforming product disposition.
3. Notify Specialty Machine of changes in product and/or processes, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Specialty Machine approval.
4. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
5. Retain records for at least 5 years after becoming inactive, or as required by Customer.
6. Allow right of access by Specialty Machine, our Customers and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
7. The organization shall plan, implement and control processes, appropriate to the organization and the product, for the prevention of counterfeit or suspect counterfeit part use and their inclusion in product(s) delivered to the customer.
8. Ensure that persons are ware of:
a. Their contribution to product or service conformity
b. Their contribution to product safety
c. The importance of ethical behavior